Saturday, April 24, 2010

I'm a little bit country, I'm a little bit emo

I've been a little to mopey and emo lately. You know that saying where if you can't say something nice don't say it at all? That should have been my motto from the minute the clock struck 12:00 on January 1. Man what a difficult year it has been! The thing is, I don't think I'm alone. As I looked around facebook the last few months, it seems like we're all a bunch of whiners (and I'm included in that). Apparently, we all just need a hug..."I'd like the give the world a coke...." Well, maybe not Coke. Seems like that'd get everyone more ramped up.

I don't know. What I do know is that I'm tired on focusing on the negative and getting knocked down. I take it all too personally whether it's someone commenting on the work I've done, the state of my house, or the kleptomaniac cat that is Olive. Why do I do this? I dunno know. Just one more thing to whine about I guess. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment