Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I get to be arm candy!!!

(steps up onto a soap box)


Ahem! Attention, Attention!


Come see my husband (and me) at the Summit City Comic Con! He's going to be doing sketches, selling his hot off of the press comic book, "The Troll & the Giant", and I'll be his arm candy/bouncer. It's the first time for any of this so come on out!!! Summit City Comic Con. Be there! May 22 (Also, my birthday. Come as a gift to me.)


He's been going to these just forever and wanting to be in a show just forever. It's his first try out and also the first time this even will be in Fort Wayne. Come support it! Thank you!


(Cough Cough) (Step down from soap box)


(If you are curious, the soap box is located in Speaker's Corner, Hyde Park, London, UK, the center of my world)


(Hi Na, Zöe, and Andy!)

2 comments:

  1. So love it when the UK gets a mention on here...I say on behalf of the UK, we miss you Meg and Matt x

    ReplyDelete