Sunday, March 21, 2010

You should never look in a girl's purse...

And yet, here I am about to show its contents to the 3 people who read my blog.


Amanda at Swedish Pankakes tagged me in this little challenge...be careful what you wish for! I happen to be carrying my biggest bag today. My Cath Kidston cowboy bag. This sucker is mammoth and I carry it out of principle right now. I love the print but the bags a bit bulky. So this bag is my newest one and I've been carrying it for 1 month at the most. Without further adieu, the contents of the bag.
So, I found a letter I was supposed to give to my cousin a few weeks ago that he left at my parents (sorry Joseph! It's on the table for you), a stack of receipts and church bulletins "this deep", two prescription bottles which both curiously say, "MAY CAUSE DIZZINESS" and may explain why I've been dizzy. My business card holder, grocery lists for the last 3 weeks, anti-bacterial gel which I only use in China, my Bible, garage door opener, keys, iPhone (in my hand taking the photo), and the huge envelope that holds my various lip glosses, receipts, eye glasses cloth, and passport (you never know when you will have to escape). Curiously missing is my wallet....hmmmm. That must be in my other bag.

2 comments:

  1. Oh yeah. And I found a random binder clip. Those things show up everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got so fed up with my own personal bulletin collection, that now I beeline for the trash as soon as the service is over.

    It makes for a happier and less cluttered week. :)

    ReplyDelete