Sunday, March 14, 2010

The shaping of the blog.

When I was a little girl, I wanted to be a librarian. That way I could get locked in the library at night and just read whatever I wanted to. I didn't have to worry about some other punk kid checking it out. I could have it all to myself. I guess I see now where my lack of sharing comes from.


I still think about that little girls dreams and aspirations from time to time. Why would I want to stay in a dark, vast library by myself? I hate being alone now as a 30 year-old. I still love reading though. My parents got me a Barnes & Noble nook for Christmas and its rarely left my side. I'm trying to figure out something new to read though. I'm reading a book right now that is a self-help kinda thing and it's boring me. Guess I don't want to help my self THAT much.


Matt's off tonight on a new Comic venture. He's meeting with a bunch of creators like him. I may start calling it the "brain trust" if it works out. I'm so thrilled for him that he's been drawing pretty much non-stop these days. His dream is to do this for a living and I'd love for him to be happy all of the time. At work right now he's working on a special new stationery item for a new client. I'm crossing all fingers and toes that it works out. Watch this space if it does.

No comments:

Post a Comment