Wednesday, July 7, 2010

In NYC...the city that never sleeps

And here am I...never sleeping. Okay, okay. It is 10:30 and I went to bed about 10 but I've been up since 4:15 "not sleeping." At dinner I thought going to bed early was a great idea. Why is it though, that sometimes, your head hits the pillow and it's like you accidentally pushed the restart button? I was getting ready for bed and felt like I could sleep standing. Light's off, head hits pillow, and "HELLO! Did you order a "Second Wind" for one? We have it right here with a free side of 'Here's what you need to do instead of sleep'!" My travel partner is my mom. Her head hit the pillow and a few minutes later I hear her asleep just like I'd hoped. Even as I type, she's counting sheep. Me? I'm counting keystrokes.

No comments:

Post a Comment